Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02210 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,331 Dinar (150,698 MT) in Nampula.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 4 hours ago)