Cost of living in Nal'chik, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02267 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nal'chik (Russia) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,550 Dinar (руб 112,462) in Nal'chik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)