Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04096 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 476 Dinar (11,631 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 237 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)