Cost of living comparison between Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04014 LYD / THB
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 593 Dinar (14,765 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (about 1 hour ago)