Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04122 LYD / THB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 570 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 544 Dinar (13,202 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨45,743 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 799 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kampala costs 3,400 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)