Cost of living in Najran, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35737 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Najran (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,765 Dinar (﷼ 16,131) in Najran.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 30 ман (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (43 minutes ago)