Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01383 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,873 Dinar (Shilling207,777) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abuja costs 10,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)