Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,040 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01333 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,346 Dinar (Shilling251,040) in Nairobi.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)