Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01242 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 38% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,307 Dinar (¥346,710) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$650 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)