Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01215 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,376 Dinar (¥524,707) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)