Cost of living comparison between Naha, Japan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01251 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,365 Dinar (¥348,809) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jerusalem costs 50 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barrie costs C$86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)