Cost of living in Naha, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01247 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naha (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 6,500 Dinar (¥521,323) in Naha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,200 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yangon costs 1,250 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €14 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)