Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01234 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,765 Dinar (¥467,030) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)