Cost of living comparison between Nagoya, Japan and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01348 LYD / JPY
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,432 Dinar (¥328,765) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oradea costs 16 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ciudad Bolívar costs Bs 850 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (43 minutes ago)