Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01233 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,961 Dinar (¥321,416) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)