Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01246 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,330 Dinar (¥267,156) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)