Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01209 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,238 Dinar (¥267,835) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Saskatoon costs C$1.05 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Columbus, Ohio costs $20 (41 minutes ago)