Cost of living in Nagano, Japan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01203 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagano (Japan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,532 Dinar (¥293,507) in Nagano to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (36 minutes ago)