Cost of living comparison between Naga, Philippines and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02918 LYD / PHP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Naga (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,941 Dinar (Php100,811) in Naga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$26,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Melbourne costs AU$108 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São José dos Campos costs R$ 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,333 (about 1 hour ago)