Cost of living in Nador, Morocco compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14307 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nador (Morocco) is 14% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,406 Dinar (16,820 Dirham) in Nador.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Washington D.C. costs $1.03 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)