Cost of living comparison between Nadiad, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02098 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,294 Dinar (₨157,009) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)