Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02190 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 444 Dinar (₨20,268) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)