Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.678 LYD / FJD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 4% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,905 Dinar (7,237 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)