Cost of living comparison between Nadi, Fiji and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.681 LYD / FJD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 11% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 16,633 Dinar (24,423 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nasik costs ₨600 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 555 Ft (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of tomatoes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)