Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.685 LYD / FJD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,931 Dinar (5,737 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 800 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)