Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.701 LYD / FJD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,954 Dinar (5,640 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Mexicali costs Mex$ 2,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 60 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)