Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny, Russia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02186 LYD / RUB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naberezhnyye Chelny (Russia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,730 Dinar (руб 79,161) in Naberezhnyye Chelny.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 75 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)