Cost of living comparison between N'Djamena, Chad and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00232 LYD / XAF
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 17,546 Dinar (7,575,841 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (38 minutes ago)