Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01992 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 15% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 510 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 434 Dinar (₨21,775) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)