Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02133 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar (₨300,101) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 96 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)