Cost of living comparison between Muzaffarnagar, India and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02081 LYD / INR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 625 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 559 Dinar (₨26,865) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 3 hours ago)