Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01993 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 16% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 860 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 726 Dinar (₨36,431) in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,100 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (about 1 hour ago)