Cost of living in Mutare, Zimbabwe compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.337 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mutare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 830 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 830 Dinar ($621) in Mutare.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $8,132 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (about 1 hour ago)