Cost of living in Muscat, Oman compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 460 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.555 LYD / OMR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muscat (Oman) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,697 Dinar (﷼ 1,884) in Muscat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩8,786,680,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 135,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (about 2 hours ago)