Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01144 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,435 Dinar (₨300,187) in Murree.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (27 minutes ago)