Cost of living in Murree, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01336 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murree (Pakistan) is 5% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 7,877 Dinar (₨589,755) in Murree to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (4 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in São Paulo costs R$ 12 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uruapan costs Mex$ 85 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £1,075 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 102,000 (43 minutes ago)