Cost of living in Murcia, Spain compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.625 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Murcia (Spain) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,816 Dinar (€1,733) in Murcia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (about 1 hour ago)