Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.534 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,755 Dinar (€2,448) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)