Cost of living comparison between Münster, Germany and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,504 Dinar (€1,644) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)