Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.525 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,134 Dinar (€2,054) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)