Cost of living in Munich, Germany vs Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 780 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.509 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 73% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 14,721 Dinar (€9,276) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Anchorage, Alaska costs $430 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tunis costs 6.000 Dinar (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,220 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £50 (about 4 hours ago)