Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.146 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 9,883 Dinar (€6,178) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)