Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 998 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.690 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,998 Dinar (€7,483) in Munich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 10,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)