Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.558 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,800 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 8,741 Dinar (€5,611) in Munich.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (42 minutes ago)