Cost of living in Munich, Germany compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.516 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Munich (Germany) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 14,819 Dinar (€9,775) in Munich.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (42 minutes ago)