Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,113 prices entered by 611 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02129 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,061 Dinar (₨49,837) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mountain View, California costs $430 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kodiak, Alaska costs $645 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bloemfontein costs R 1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,184 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)