Cost of living in Mumbai, India compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,398 prices entered by 603 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02171 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 436 Dinar (₨20,079) in Mumbai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)