Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33769 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 860 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 564 Dinar (RM1,670) in Muar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suez costs E£ 50 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 136 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Marrakech costs 300 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London, Ontario costs C$869 (about 1 hour ago)