Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33850 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 997 Dinar (RM2,945) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 970 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Astana costs 184,000 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $71 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £18,113 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort St. John costs C$2.89 (about 3 hours ago)