Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32421 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 843 Dinar (RM2,599) in Muar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 830 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (42 minutes ago)