Cost of living comparison between Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,884 Dinar ($2,779) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)