Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.397 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 18,425 Dinar ($13,184) in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Portoviejo costs $1.20 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sao Joao del Rei costs R$ 15 (30 minutes ago)