Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.832 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,273 Dinar (1,530KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)