Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.769 LYD / BAM *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 441 Dinar (574KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)