Cost of living in Moshi, Tanzania compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00059 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moshi (Tanzania) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,300 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,172 Dinar (1,988,457 Shilling) in Moshi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (34 minutes ago)