Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,004 prices entered by 439 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.022 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,758 Dinar (C$3,677) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)