Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.609 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,460 Dinar (€4,015) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13,000 (about 1 hour ago)