Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04644 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 5% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,236 Dinar ($U69,678) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johor Bahru costs RM600 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (about 1 hour ago)