Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 855 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04990 LYD / UYU
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,704 Dinar ($U74,220) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 780 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (about 2 hours ago)