Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05015 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,426 Dinar ($U48,371) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)