Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46148 LYD / BRL *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,812 Dinar (R$ 6,092) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (35 minutes ago)