Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 535 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06779 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,100 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,890 Dinar (Mex$ 27,878) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Gijón costs €2.49 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)