Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19408 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,200 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,200 Dinar ($b31,945) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $645 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fresno, California costs $449 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İskenderun costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)