Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20002 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 6,400 Dinar ($b31,997) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Luxembourg costs €150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 12 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨30,495 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨200 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)