Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19299 LYD / BOB *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,400 Dinar ($b27,981) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)