Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00046 LYD / COP
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 9% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,954 Dinar (COL$6,399,264) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (25 minutes ago)