Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01078 LYD / JMD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,151 Dinar (J$385,057) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Padua costs €3,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Dublin costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)