Cost of living in Montego Bay, Jamaica compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01075 LYD / JMD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,152 Dinar (J$293,097) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $950 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)