Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.632 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 7% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,500 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,402 Dinar (€860) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (30 minutes ago)