Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01091 LYD / LRD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 17% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,148 Dinar (471,827 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)