Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01555 LYD / LRD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 21,315 Dinar (1,370,763 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)