Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01531 LYD / LRD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 36% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 20,422 Dinar (1,333,909 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$22,363 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 18 ман (about 2 hours ago)