Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01520 LYD / LRD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 45% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 23,568 Dinar (1,550,239 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)