Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01557 LYD / LRD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 49% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 24,164 Dinar (1,552,334 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 16,250 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)