Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01032 LYD / LRD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,433 Dinar (526,440 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bihar Sharif costs ₨214 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Leeds costs £368 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 149 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)