Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01014 LYD / LRD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,954 Dinar (488,605 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,300 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (40 minutes ago)