Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.090 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,694 Dinar (C$2,472) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 20 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Athens costs €4.00 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dresden costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 1,017 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shiraz costs ﷼ 900,000 (22 minutes ago)