Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.050 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 6% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,930 Dinar (C$3,743) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yaroslavl' costs руб 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $915 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)