Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20820 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 16% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,359 Dinar (20,934 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,750 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)