Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21376 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 18% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,681 Dinar (17,220 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)