Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19697 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 13% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,645 Dinar (23,580 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 4,100 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $122 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)