Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01321 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,900 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,499 Dinar (Shilling264,935) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)