Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00126 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 11,148 Dinar (₩8,817,270) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liege costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kabul costs 500 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $305 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)