Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00254 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 83% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 28,516 Dinar (11,224,194 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 15,625 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 0.00 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 99 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Pyongyang costs 1,000 ₩ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 2,500 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Haikou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)