Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 81% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 39,762 Dinar (15,619,051 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Berkeley, California costs $2,745 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $46 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Houston, Texas costs $0.53 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)