Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00242 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 80% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 39,508 Dinar (16,334,596 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (12 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Victoria costs C$4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valletta costs €14 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 1,100 kr (about 1 hour ago)