Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00270 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 95% more expensive than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 24,335 Dinar (9,019,216 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 12,500 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Charleston, South Carolina costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$3,010 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £149 (about 2 hours ago)