Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016.
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 1,830 Dinar in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)