Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016.
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,935 Dinar in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,700TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $68 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 18 Bds$ (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Songnam costs ₩2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)