Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid and Misratah have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid or the parallel street rate in Misratah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016.
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 10% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,931 Dinar in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 900 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $70 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in São Carlos costs R$ 9,999 (about 1 hour ago)