Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00508 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 8% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 3,006 Dinar (591,123 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)