Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01058 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,600 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,393 Dinar (₨509,572) in Mirpur Khas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tiraspol costs 15 Leu (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1,719 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Petaling Jaya costs RM30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,338 (about 2 hours ago)