Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan vs Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00989 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 6,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,546 Dinar (₨560,677) in Mirpur Khas.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,429,900 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,223 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence, Alabama costs $661 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Oslo costs kr 20 (about 2 hours ago)