Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33869 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,626 Dinar (RM7,752) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)