Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32304 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,402 Dinar (RM7,434) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (33 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (44 minutes ago)