Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34162 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,934 Dinar (RM8,589) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900 Dinar in Al Jadid.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)