Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32239 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 2,646 Dinar (RM8,206) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $712 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $203 (about 1 hour ago)