Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Al Jadid, Libya
WARNING! Al Jadid has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Al Jadid.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07744 LYD / EGP *
Do you live in Al Jadid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Al Jadid (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 5,400 Dinar in Al Jadid you would need to make just about 5,400 Dinar (E£ 69,727) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (32 minutes ago)